WLO - Solder Sleeve CWT-9003 (20 pcs)
Properly soldering wire connections is the preferred method for a robust electrical system.
To make this process easier, use a Solder Sleeve! Preinstalled, and measured, solder with sealing rings covered with durable Kynar tubing.
- INSULATION SLEEVE: Heat-shrinkable, radiation cross-linked modified polyolefin. Transparent clear.
- SOLDER PREFORM WITH FLUX: SOLDER: TYPE CD18 per ANSI/J-STD-006. FLUX: TYPE ROM1 per ANSI/J-STD-004.
- MELTABLE RINGS: Thermally stabilized thermoplastic.
- These controlled soldering devices are designed to splice tin-plated or bare copper stranded wires rated for at least +85C
- Heat Gun required for proper installation
- For enhanced sealing, use ES2000 x 50mm