Aftermarket Assassins - Polaris RZR, RZR Turbo, Ranger, General Clutch Center to Center Alignment Tool
- Tool fits 2016-2020 RZR Turbo, 2018-2020 RZR Turbo S, All Years RZR RS1, **2014-15 ONLY RZR XP 1000**
- This tool is needed whenever you remove the bolts/mounts holding the motor and transmission together.
- On RZR turbo models the inner aluminum clutch cover is what sets your distance apart. However there is still wiggle room in the bolt holes, so the alignment bar should be installed while tightening those bolts.
- Center to center distance should be checked if your belt life is suffering. Many vehicles do not have the correct center to center distance from the factory.
- Simply remove your clutches (primary clutch puller needed) and install this tool on the secondary shaft(larger hole). Bolt the smaller hole end to the crankshaft with your OEM primary clutch bolt.
- We also suggest checking belt alignment (different than center to center). See here: https://aftermarketassassins.com/tech-blog/f/cvt-belt-alignment#
- Part #: 108-1041