XL-2205M - 400 Watt 2 Channel Powersport Amplifier
Call us for special in-store deals on all PowerBass products
XL-2205M 400 WATTS RMS 2-CHANNEL FULL RANGE CLASS D POWERSPORT AMPLIFIER
The XL series was developed for the growing Power Sports market including UTV and Marine applications, where electronics must withstand harsh damp environments. The circuit boards have been conformal coated with a layer of transparent material that protects the parts against moisture, dust and extreme temperatures.
These ultra small weather resistant amplifiers are ideal for all types of outdoor audio applications such as motorcycles, golf carts and off road vehicles. But the small size also makes these amps a great choice anywhere space is a premium.
Utilizing the latest Class D circuit design these amplifiers may be small on size but they are big on power and have a much lower current draw compared to other amplifiers with similar power output. The wrap around aluminum heatsink keeps everything running cool.
Extremely versatile, each model gives you’re a choice of low level RCA input or 3.5mm (1/8”) mini-pug Aux Input. The Aux Input allows for easy connection of portable devices such as an iPod, MP3 player or smartphone to become your source unit.
- Selectable Subwoofer EQ: 0-18 dB Gain @ 45Hz
- Variable Subsonic Freq: N/A
- Inputs: RCA (speaker level compatible)/3.5mm Mini Jack Input
- Equalization Boost/Cut: 0 - 18 dB
- Subwoofer Frequency Range: 10 Hz - 400 Hz
- Power Supply: Unregulated PWM
- Height: 1.6"
- Width: 4.5"
- Depth: 7.5"
- 4-ohm Mono Power: 400 watts x 2
- 4-ohm Power: 100 watts x 4
- 1-ohm Mono Power: N/A
- 2-ohm Power: 200 watts x 2
- Subwoofer EQ Frequency: 45 Hz
- Low-Pass Crossover Freq: 40 Hz - 400 Hz
- High-Pass Crossover Freq: 40 Hz - 250 Hz
- Peak Power: 800 watts
- Crossover Slope: 12 dB
- Dimensions (in Inches): 7.5" x 4.5" x 1.6"
- Input Sensitivity: 0.25 V - 10.0 V
- S/N Ratio: >85 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.04% at Rated Power
- Strapped Output Power @ 2ohms: N/A
- Output Power (14.4 V) @ 4 ohm: 100 watts x 4
- Output Power (14.4 V) @ 2 ohm: 200 watts x 2
- Output Power (14.4 V) @ 1 ohm: N/A
- Channels (mono): 2
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 40 kHz
XL-2205M 2ch PowerSport Amplifier
- 400 Watt High Efficiency Full-Range Class D Design
- 2-OHM Stable Stereo Amplifier
- International Rectifier® Chip Set
- Ultra Low Current Draw
- Double Sided Copper Plated PCB
- Conformal Coated PC Board
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply
- Digital Sound Optimization Circuitry
- High Damping Control Circuit
- High Current Voltage Ripple Rejection Circuitry
- 3.5mm AUX Input
- Remote Soft Delay Turn On/Off Circuit
- Variable Low/High Pass Electronic Crossover
- Variable 12dB Bass Boost EQ
- Variable Gain Control
- Protection Circuit: Impedance Over-load, Speaker Short, Circuit, Thermal Overheating, and DC Output.